On Board Visual Camera, Wi-Fi Connectivity, Picture-in-Picture and Bright LED Light for State-of-the-Art Moisture Detection and Analysis
The rugged FLIR E40 Thermal Imaging Infrared Camera provides ground-breaking performance, features and affordability in a lightweight design. The FLIR E40 has onboard Wi-Fi connectivity to transfer images and data to mobile devices such as the iPhone® and iPad® for further analysis, reports and immediate sharing.
High-tech features of the FLIR E40 Thermal Imaging Infrared Camera include:
- High-Resolution IR Images - 19,200 pixels (160 x 120) Infrared resolution
- Visible Light Digital Camera - 3.1Megapixel resolution with LED lamp provides sharp images regardless of lighting conditions
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP) - Displays thermal image super-imposed over a digital image
- Bright LED Light - Allows the visual camera and fusion to be used in poorly lit environments
- Wide Temperature Range - From -4 to 1,202°F (-20 to 650°C) targeting electrical and industrial applications
- ± 2% Accuracy - Reliable temperature measurement
- Thumbnail Image Gallery - Allows quick search of stored images
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery - Lasts >4hrs continuous use; replaceable
- Laser LocatIR™ Pointer - Pinpoints a reference spot with a laser
- Laser Marker - Marks the point on the IR displayed image as to where the Laser pointer is targeting
- Wi-Fi Connectivity - Sends images and data to mobile devices (i.e. iPhone® or iPad®) to share reports and critical information quickly
- IR Window Correction - Software settings allow you to account for transmission loss through IR windows
- Area (Min/Max/Average) Mode - Shows the Minimum, Maximum or Average Temperature reading within the selected area
- Auto Hot/Cold Spot Marker - Marks the area that automatically finds the hottest or coldest spot within the box
- Voice Comment Recording and Text Annotation - On images & can be integrated onto report
- Wireless Communication - Bluetooth
Includes: Memory Card with adapter (stores >1000 Radiometric JPEG images), Li-Ion rechargeable battery, power supply, USB cable, hand strap, camera lens cap, and hard case, and FLIR Tools software CD-ROM.
Part #: IRC-FRE40
Contact Us for more information
about the FLIR E40 Thermal Imaging Camera from Abatement Technologies.