AQUATRAP® AT250R LGR Dehumidifier
Outstanding Structural Drying Performance and Portability in a Lightweight, Roto-Molded Cabinet
The new AQUATRAP AT250R from Abatement Technologies® delivers powerful structural drying power in a durable, roto-molded plastic cabinet. Weighing just 100 pounds, the AT250R provides unsurpassed LGR water removal and grain depression in a wide range of operating temperatures making it the most productive dehumidifier in its weight class. Large, recessed tires and a built-in, ergonomic handle provide superior maneuverability on the job site. Easy internal cabinet access makes AT250R simple to maintain and service.
From Philadelphia to Fargo to Phoenix, nothing else delivers water restoration contractors with more features and water removal efficiency then the AQUATRAP AT250R Dehumidifier. Quality, innovative engineering and excellent customer service are included at no extra cost. We think you will find the AT250R an incredible value compared to other roto-molded LGR units.
Superior dehumidification performance features of the AQUATRAP AT250R LGR Dehumidifier include:
- 147 pints/day water removal @ AHAM and up to 266 Pints Per Day @ saturation
- Powerful 400+ CFM airflow
- Superior all-temperature performance
- Performance optimized @ 90° F
- Sensor controlled thermodynamic defrost cycle
- Operates safely on 120V/15A circuits with power to spare (11.2 amps or less @ AHAM)
The AT250R LGR Dehumidifier Delivers Unsurpassed LGR Water Removal and Exceptional Grain Depression in a Compact Size!
The AQUATRAP AT250R LGR Dehumidifier comes standard with many outstanding design innovations including:
- All-Temperature Performance - Outstanding water removal performance under a wide range of temperature conditions (34° F to 100° F)
- Performance Optimization - Tuned to provide maximum performance efficiency @ 90° F
- Durable Cabinet Construction - Roto-molded plastic housing for long lasting durability and low maintenance
- Easy To Service - Cabinet front removes for quick access to internal components
- Greater Portability and Maneuverability - Upright cabinet design and 12” recessed rear wheels for easy rolling even on stairs
- Ergonomic Handle - Built-in ergonomic handle provides precise control. Lower handgrip facilitates truck loading and unloading
- High Airflow Filter - Easy accessible filter protects internal components and improves indoor air quality during operation
- Soft-Start Compressor Cycle - Reduces startup load, extending the life of the compressor
- Built-in Storage Racks - Provide convenient access and storage of power cord and water drainage hose
- Automatic Pump - Pumps captured water out of the unit through the drainage hose eliminating dump buckets
- User Friendly Controls - Touch pad control panel with graphical user interface allows easy programming, operation and monitoring
- Built-In Air Outlet Ring - Connects air duct outlet
Links for AQUATRAP AT250R LGR Dehumidifier Product Information
AQUATRAP AT250R LGR Dehumidifier brochure
Restoration Products Guide
Contact Us for more information about the AQUATRAP AT250R All-Temperature LGR Dehumidifier.
- Water Removal Rate - 147 ppd @ AHAM. 266 ppd @ saturation
- Airflow - 400+ CFM
- Temperature Operating Range - 34° F to 100° F. Tuned to optimize performance @ 90° F
- Net Weight - 100 pounds
- Dimensions (D x W x H) - 22” D x 18” W x 36” H
- Power Supply Requirements - 115 volts, 60 Hz, 15 amps
- Operating Current - 11.2 amps or less @ 115 volts (@ AHAM)
- Digital Controls - User friendly touch pad control panel; One LCD display, one power indicator light (red/green), five touch pad keys for dehumidifier operation
- Cabinet Material - UL94HB flame retardant resin
- Filter - High Airflow Filter (HAF)
Large, 12” Recessed Tires
Large 12” diameter recessed tires provide better maneuverability on the job site and make going up and down stairs easier.
The built-in, ergonomic handle creates a comfortable hand grip for turning in tight spaces.
Digital touch pad control panel with graphical user interface allows easy programming, operation and monitoring.
The touch pad control panel includes:
- One LCD Display
- One Indicator Light (red/green)
- Five touch pad keys for dehumidifier operation
Lightweight and Easy to Load
The lightweight cabinet and bottom handgrip combine to provide effortless loading and unloading.
Easy to Service and Maintain
The AT250R is designed for easy maintenance with fast, friendly cabinet access to internal components:
Removing Front of Cabinet
Removing Filter Door
Quality and Reliability From a Name You Can Trust
Abatement Technologies is recognized as a worldwide leader of safe, reliable and easy to use products for professional mitigation contractors.
Stocked Filter & Accessories Ready for Immediate Delivery
High Airflow Filter:
Part #: AT1210AM
Lay-Flat Outlet Ducting:
Clear, Lay-Flat Exhaust Ducting, (12” dia. x 500’ long)
Related Products Frequently Bought Together
Customers who purchased Abatement Technologies AQUATRAP AT250R Dehumidifier also often purchased one or more of the following related products:
|Please contact us for pricing and shipping information.|