RAPTOR® High-Velocity Centrifugal Air Movers for Water Damage Restoration Professionals
Advanced Centrifugal Technology Creates Exceptional Airflow to Dry Wet Areas Faster
The highly portable RAPTOR Centrifugal Air Movers (CAM) provide high-speed 3,275 fpm airflow using less than three amps. Up to four RAPTOR CAM units (deluxe model) can be daisy-chained together to operate on a typical 15 amp household circuit. More units in the wet area create greater airflow and faster, higher-quality drying results.
Powerful Airflow, Perfectly Balanced and Lightweight Air Mover - Weighs Only 25 Pounds
State-of-the-art design features of the RAPTOR Air Mover
- Advanced Centrifugal Air Drying Technology - Two-speed, high-velocity airflow rated up to 3,275 fpm pulling 2.8 amps or less!
- Durable, Lightweight Cabinet - High-density, rotational-molded polymer housing is strong, scuff-resistant and easy to clean
- Safety-Certified for U.S. and Canada - ETL-certified to conform with UL & CAN/CSA safety and flammability standards
- Standard and Deluxe Models - Deluxe model includes a dual, GFCI-protected receptacle and circuit breaker for daisy-chain operation of up to four units on a single 15 amp circuit
- Blue or Red Housing Color - Standard and deluxe models available in blue or red colors; custom colors available by special order. (Minimum order required.)
- Convenience Features - Attached 25-foot power cord with grounded plug and built-in cord wrap
- User-Friendly Controls - Low-profile, recessed controls with High/Off/Low 3-position switch
- Three Operating Positions - Operates in horizontal, 45 degree or vertical position for optimum application of airflow
- Space Saving - Up to three RAPTOR units can be securely stacked and interlocked
Why risk potential electrical safety or fire issues by buying non-approved air movers? RAPTOR Centrifugal Air Movers are certified by Intertek Environmental Testing Laboratories to conform with applicable UL and CAN/CSA safety standards for the U.S. and Canada.
Exceptional North American Quality at Import Prices
RAPTOR Air Movers provide quality, features and performance comparable to competitive top of the line models that are also made in the U.S. or Canada, yet they are priced competitively with air movers imported from Asia. Save money but don’t compromise on safety or quality.
Links for RAPTOR Centrifugal Air Movers Product Information
Raptor Air Mover Brochure
Restoration Products Guide
Contact Us for pricing, special colors and private label programs for RAPTOR Centrifugal Air Movers.
RAPTOR Centrifugal Air Mover
- Airflow - 3,275 fpm @ high speed. Tested actual output of 1,300 cfm @ high speed
- Net Weight - 25 pounds
- Power Supply Requirements - 120 volts AC, 60Hz, 15 amps
- Normal Operating Amps - 2.8 amps or less. (Four units draw only 11 amps combined on a 15 amp circuit)
- Circuit Breaker - 10 amps
- Cabinet Material - UL94HB flame retardant resin with EPA-Registered microbial inhibitor
- Transportability - Built-in ergonomic carry-handle distributes weight evenly to create a perfect balance for superior portability
- Non-Marking Rubber Feet - Attached rubber feet protect surfaces, eliminate vibration and secure the RAPTOR firmly in place during operation
Lightweight and Easy to Move
It’s easy to hand carry one or two of the lightweight (25 lbs.), perfectly balanced RAPTOR air movers using the ergonomically-designed handle.
Up to three RAPTOR units stack
GFCI-Protected Receptacles and Circuit Breaker
The deluxe RAPTOR Air Mover includes a dual, GFCI-protected receptacle and circuit breaker for daisy-chain operation of up to four units on a single 15 amp circuit.
Operates at Multiple Angles
The RAPTOR can be set to operate horizontally,
Safety-Certified by ETL
Abatement RAPTOR Air Movers have been tested by Environmental Testing Laboratories (ETL), a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL), and carry the ETL (U.S.) and ETLC (Canada) marks certifying that they comply with applicable OSHA and CSA electrical safety standards. Learn more about the importance of product safety certification.