RPM Series Wall-Mounted Differential Room Pressure Monitors
Wall-Mounted Pressure Monitors Provide State-of-the-Art Technology Features and Design at an Economical Price
Abatement Technologies® RPM Series Differential Pressure Monitors provide 24/7 monitoring and recording of differential air pressure relationships between multiple rooms or areas within a healthcare facility.
Primary uses include:
Two Technically-Advanced Models
Two highly-advanced RPM Series Room Pressure Monitors are available: the standard RPM-STD model and the deluxe RPM-DX model.
The standard RPM-STD model can monitor the pressure differential between any two rooms or areas. The deluxe RPM-DX model can monitor room pressure at three locations by simultaneously measuring the pressure relationships between two separate rooms or areas and a third common reference point, such as a corridor or anteroom.
Both units feature a user-friendly, menu driven touch screen with intuitive software for quick set-up and ease of operation. The RPM-DX deluxe model also has the capacity to communicate with RPM-REM wireless remote annunciators (sold separately).
Feature-rich and easy-to-use, RPM Series Wall-Mounted Differential Pressure Monitors include:
- Differential Pressure Range: -0.10 in. water gauge (-25 Pa) to +0.10 in. water gauge (+25 Pa)
- Alarm Range: -.04 in. water gauge (-10 Pa) to +0.04 in. water gauge (+10 Pa)
- View readings history onscreen via internal storage or upload to a PC via a USB stick
- Color coded screen background (Green, Yellow or Red) designates alarm status
- Password protection feature (can be disabled)
- Visual & audible alarms with audio alarm delay & timed shutoff features
- BACNET & N2 network capability
- RPM-REM wireless remote annunciator (sold separately) for use with the RPM-DX deluxe model only – No hard wiring needed
Download the RPM Series Wall-Mounted Differential Room Pressure Monitor brochure. Download the isolation room monitor checklist for monthly and annual recommendations.