PC501 Handheld Laser Particle Counter
Measures and Monitors Airborne Particle Counts Released Into the Air during Hospital Construction and Renovation Projects
The PC501 Handheld Laser Particle Counter is the perfect tool for tracking down, measuring and monitoring airborne contamination sources in hospitals or healthcare facilities. The PC501 measures particle counts before, during and after the job and displays 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 and 5.0 micron measurement ranges per ft3 or m3.
State-of-the-art features include:
- Simple, fast operation with two front-panel buttons
- Fast air sampling results
- Choose from five particle sizes
- Measure particles down to 0.3 microns
Application areas include:
- Infectious Patient Isolation Rooms
- Protective Patient Isolation Areas
- Construction Isolation Areas
- Airborne Contamination Testing
- Hospital Surgical Rooms
- Pharmaceutical Compounding Laboratories
Download the PC501 Laser Particle Counter brochure.