SAFE-FLEX Construction Containment and Awareness Barrier
Isolates Construction and Renovation Activities
The SAFE-FLEX Construction and Awareness Barrier from Abatement Technologies® is a tough, durable dust containment barrier used to isolate airborne particles and odors released during construction, renovation and building maintenance activities. The reusable, 10 mil SAFE-FLEX barrier helps reduce exposure of building occupants and sensitive equipment in government facilities, office buildings, schools & universities and manufacturing facilities to construction related air contaminants. SAFE-FLEX meets or exceeds stringent government fire safety standards.
- Low-density, 6 mil polyethylene film
- Dark blue print on white background clearly marks construction areas and project standards compliance
- Spartech® Polycon flame retardant treatment
- Sold in 12 ft. x 100 ft. rolls
- 340° flash point
- Complies with ASTM E84, UBC Class 1, NFPA Class A, NFPA 701 (large scale), California Administrative Code Title 19, Section 1237.1 (small scale) State of California F-50701
- State of California #F-50701; City of Boston #33419
Download the Safe-Flex Brochure.
Contact Us for more information about the SAFE-FLEX Construction Containment and Awareness Barrier.