AIRE GUARDIAN® Mobile Dust Containment Cart (Model AG8000)
The Ultimate ICRA-Compliant Solution for Containing Airborne Particles Released During Ceiling Cavity Work
Does the proximity of your hospital construction, renovation or maintenance project pose the potential risk of exposing sensitive patients or hospital staff to health threatening airborne dust particles? The AIRE GUARDIAN Model AG8000 Mobile Construction Containment Enclosure* from Abatement Technologies provides the perfect particle control solution for these projects. Hospital contractors are reporting substantial productivity increases and rapid ROI on their investment in the AIRE GUARDIAN dust containment module.
* U.S. and Canadian Patents Pending
Responsible hospital maintenance staff and facility contractors choose dust containment procedures that comply with Joint Commission audited and enforced ICRA Construction Guidelines. Infection control risks can be especially high for healthcare construction and maintenance activities that require frequent or repeated access into dust laden ceiling cavities.
Applicable uses for the AG8000 Mobile Dust Containment Cart include:
- Ceiling tile or grid replacement
- Computer cable installation
- Electrical equipment
- Electrical wiring installation
- Fire suppression systems
- HVAC equipment & ductwork
- Air filter change outs
- Pneumatic systems
- Hospital automation systems
- Facility automation networks
- Lighting equipment
- Plumbing systems
When used with a PAS600 Portable Air Scrubber (included in AG8000PAS kit), your workspace becomes a fortress under negative pressure surpassing hospital infection control department requirements and NFPA life safety codes for patient protection. Contractors and facility maintenance staff working on building construction and renovation projects depend on its rugged and durable design, ease of use and numerous built-in safety and performance features.
Links for the AIRE GUARDIAN® Mobile Dust Containment Cart
Contact Us for more information about the AIRE GUARDIAN Model AG8000 Mobile Dust Containment Cart
What are the time and cost saving features that economically justify replacing your existing mobile containment units with the AIRE GUARDIAN Dust Containment Cart?
Exceptional Cart Structural Integrity & Mobility
- Ultra-tough, easy to clean anodized aluminum frame with clear polycarbonate walls
- Secure, heavy duty locking casters
- Cart base rated for 900 lb. load
- Easy single person handling and transport
Easy To Use Height Adjustment Mechanism
- Fast, precise single-handed extension and retraction to any height between 6.75 ft. & 10 ft.
- Adjusts easily using either the included hand-crank or a power drill (drill not included)
- Header is structurally independent of the ceiling and self locking at any operating height
Includes 16 ft., 3-Section Fiberglass Extension Ladder
- Ladder provides strong & stable work access and 300 lb. load rating
- Recessed floor pockets and built-in ladder bracket secure ladder in position in compliance with OSHA regulations for angle of use and rung spacing
- Ladder straps provide additional ladder stabilization
- Unique patent pending upper structure provides ladder support at the ceiling
- Workers have unmatched height access above ceiling tiles keeping them safe and OSHA compliant
Securely Sealed Work Space
- Prominent full-perimeter header gasket provides
an air tight seal against the ceiling grid
- Built-in top cover seals cart interior while cart
is in transport or storage
- Flame retardant upper sleeve and top cover are removable, washable and reusable
- Panoramic view windows provide excellent visibility and light
- Vinyl pass-thru window in upper fabric sleeve for feeding in pipe and conduit
- Locking entry door for secure storage of tools and accessories
Recommended use with the PAS600 Portable Air Scrubber (included in AG8000PAS kit)
- Designed specifically for connection to the AG8000 exhaust port
- Provides true, 99.97% HEPA efficient negative air containment for ICRA compliance
- Separate speed controller enables a worker on the ladder to adjust airflow remotely
- Air scrubber can also be located external to the work booth (optional accessory kit required)
Add the RPM-STD Differential Pressure Monitor (included in AG8000PAS-RPM kit)
- Allows continuous monitoring of cart work space pressure against surrounding ambient pressure
- Color coded screen affords visibility that pressure state inside cart is within prescribed settings
- Downloadable data record provides containment history for managers and auditors
Contact Us for more information about the AIRE GUARDIAN 8000 Mobile Dust Containment Cart.
HEPA-AIRE® PAS600 Portable Air Scrubber with Stainless Steel Cabinet
The HEPA-AIRE PAS600 Portable Air Scrubber is our lightest metal cabinet model made from strong anodized aluminum and assembled with aircraft-type, solid-rivet construction. Weighing only 46 pounds, the PAS600, with variable airflow, creates negative pressure and removes airborne particles within the AIRE GUARDIAN. Click to view more information about the HEPA-AIRE PAS600HC Portable Air Scrubber
RPM-STD Room Pressure Monitor
Abatement Technologies RPM Series Differential Pressure Monitors provide 24/7 monitoring and recording of differential air pressure relationships between multiple rooms or areas within a healthcare facility.
Primary uses include:
- Infectious patient isolation rooms
- Protective environments
- Clean rooms
- Hospital construction work areas
Click for more information on the RPM-STD Room Pressure Monitor.
Optional AIRE GUARDIAN Caddy Cart (Model AG-CADDY)
The versatile AIRE GUARDIAN Caddy Cart is a recommended option for mounting cable spools and various maintenance items. The optional Caddy Cart locks directly into the base of the AIRE GUARDIAN Module frame, and has six, easy to adjust mounting positions. Mounted on large, locking swivel casters, the Caddy Cart can remain attached while the AIRE GUARDIAN module is rolled from one location to another.