Dryer Vent Cleaning System
Add Dryer Vent Cleaning Services and Increase Revenue
The Abatement Dryer Vent Cleaning System is designed to increase revenue by adding dryer vent cleaning services for professional duct cleaners. Using a standard power drill, this specially-designed tool loosens debris from dryer vents prior to removal using compressed air.
Features of the Dryer Vent Cleaning System include:
- Flex rods powered by a standard 3/8” or 1/2” electric drill for intense agitation of the contaminants inside the dryer vent system
- Carrying case
- 5 ea. 40” medium flex cleaning rods
- 5 ea. 40” high flex cleaning rods
- Rods and tools snap together via sturdy, precision “QwikSnap” couplings
- Set of brushes: 4", 6" & 8"
- Lint brush
- 24" high flex lead rod
- 12" spring lead
- Includes special ‘blockage removal’ tool to dislodge bird nests and other tough blockages and drill driver
- Optional adaptor for duct brushes and optional nylon string head
Complete system with
all the necessary tools.
4", 6" and 8" special brushes to
c lean various vent diameters.
Carrying case and five each of
medium flex and high flex rods
for all duct configurations.
Lint brush, 24" high flex lead rod
and 12" spring rod for sharp bends.
Blockage removal tool for bird's nests
and other blockages; and drill driver
for the flex rods.
Duct Brush Adapter
Optional adapter for use
with large air duct brushes.
Nylon Whip Head
Optional nylon string whip head
for large commercial dryer vents.